Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Needstem Brown Toric Review (queencontacts)

Toric lenses prescribed to those with astigmatism. They don't have the same "powers" or grades as regular lenses. Don't wear toric lenses unless prescribed. Before trying on lenses, consult with your eye doctor to see if wearing lenses are okay to wear.



As my current experience with pepper spray, I needed to go ahead and find myself another replacement lenses. Since i'm in a sort of hurry, I decided to hit up queencontacts.com again because of past experience with their store. I just love their vast selection of styles, especially with toric lenses made for us with darn astigmatism. The prices are unbeatable as well! I really believe i've found my own staple store for contact lenses. I have yet to find another store that sells so much selection of toric lens styles with the prices it offers! Well enough with my fangirling. On with the review!



Here are the description that the site provides.

Comfort

Comfort is a big factor for me. When i'm buying toric contacts, I know for sure that i'll be using it every single day. This one didn't disappoint!  My only complaint is that it will start to get dry at around 8 hours of wear, which isn't bad at all! I'm just very used to wearing contacts for as long as 10 hours at a time without having to apply drops to moisturize my eyes. I know that's bad, but i'm constantly doing things so I don't really have the leisure to stop and drop (eyedrops that is). Plus it's so comfortable that I don't realize i'm wearing lenses half the time. If you carry drops anyways it'll be fine for you! It's also not a doubt it will be super comfy for you!

Graphics 

Ohmai, these look so na-tu-ral! If you see the model or in flash, it looks more like a light hazel. However, in room lighting it really looks like a natural brown! Call me weird, but I think it really flatters my skin and my hair perfectly. The graphic diameter is pretty big too! But not too much that it looks unnatural. It's enough enlargement to add cuteness. The style makes the eyes very realistic. I've gotten compliments on them and they were too nice that I had to stop and say i'm wearing lenses.

Affordability

Of course queencontacts will always get 5 berri points from me in terms of affordability. I bought this baby for $49.22 USD when the regular retail price is $109.34 that's more than 50% off! Will forever use this site for my daily astigmatism lenses needs.




Final Verdict

 

A near perfect score!


3 comments:

  1. Hey, you used to write magnificent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a bit out of track! come on! korean colored contacts for astigmatism

    ReplyDelete
  2. your reviews re so so helpful. I wish we had more of these from this website. thank you for all that you do! I love your reviews!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to checking out your web page repeatedly. colored contacts online

    ReplyDelete