Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Bess (A133) Brown Toric (queencontacts)

Toric lenses prescribed to those with astigmatism. They don't have the same "powers" or grades as regular lenses. Don't wear toric lenses unless prescribed. Before trying on lenses, consult with your eye doctor to see if wearing lenses are okay to wear.



Hey everyberri! Today I have for you another review from my favorite contact lens shop queencontacts! Everytime I feel like I have to change my lenses out, I always find myself going back to scan their toric lens selections. I'm always scared to go for a daring color so this is another brown/hazel-y design.




Here is the description they provide






Comfort



As suspected, comfort is great! No irritation or anything from daily wear. I managed to wear these for 6 hours without eyedrop rewetting. But like all great contacts, it's not the best. The description on the site says that it will be good for a year  good but mine started to dry out after the 8th month. They will always say on the website that it will last for a whole year anyways. But I find that none of them ever do.

Graphics 






Well, i'd say that the design is pretty accurate! Its like a light-brown with a yellow tinge to it. I love it so much because it gives a nice enlarging effect without making it look overly fake (it doesn't have those black circles you see around cosplay lenses)! My regular eyes are really, really dark brown which makes the color turn a bit more natural when paired with the lenses.




Affordability


The pricing for these guys is $49.22 USD. As always, I can't find any other place in the internet that can beat queencontacts prices. Not only you're getting the bang for your buck, the quality is also comparable to lenses double its price!





I think it would look the best on a light brown hair!


4 comments:

  1. Hello, i believe that i noticed you visited my website so i got here to “return the want”.I'm trying to in finding issues to enhance my website!I suppose its good enough to make use of some of your ideas!! toric Color Contact lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to say that I get actually enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing on your augment or even I achievement you get entry to consistently fast.toric Color Contact lenses

    ReplyDelete
  3. new and used shipping containers with different delivery options

    ReplyDelete