Sunday, September 25, 2016

ICK Pure Brown Toric Lens Review




Hey fhoofren~
I'm back again with a toric review from queencontacts.com
I'd wish that I can give a proper review here but unfortunately... I SPRAYED MYSELF WITH PEPPER SPRAY... I'm telling you now, bI don't even wish pepper spray on my worst enemy. I was rolling back and forth on the ground in misery. And yes you can already guess, I was wearing these contacts when it happened. I literally had to scratch my eyes out to get the lenses. IT BURNED LIKE HELL. I just felt like dying at that point.. I can't believe I'm alive today.. I feel like I'm entitled to an award for going through such an ordeal.
*Sigh.. I'm just so mad at myself.. Aren't you? And I'll tell you now, this was my fave toric lens so far. I've had it for 9 months (almost a year) and it is (I mean "was") still perfectly comfortable! I cannot believe that I didn't take much photos with them. I thought our relationship would never end.. *sheds a tear

On to the review!

Specs

provided by queenscontacts



Comfort

These are among the most comfortable pair of torics I've ever owned! Almost comparable to the clear high quality ones I get for half more the price. I can easily wear this all day for up to 16 hours. And I know, you're only supposed to wear contacts for 10 hours, but these are so comfortable that I can wear them for so long! Just remember to re-wet with some eyedrops after 3-4 hours.

Enlarging

They are pretty enlarging, not very natural for some people. If you're going for the dolly look and still want to be able to see. These are perfect! I get some complements once in a while asking me if i'm wearing contacts, which probably means that it doesn't look natural. A bank teller told me they were "different." I live around an area where the dolly, cute look isn't as popular so I do get some heads turned and some comments every now and then.

Color

The color is kinda ehh.. I know it was supposed to be a sort of pure brown color, but to me it just looks like pure black. My mom told me I looked like a vampire.

Affordability

Being toric lenses, you already know that affordability is out of the question. But these are still pretty affordable in my book! In $51.01 you get the effect of circle lenses along with a nice clear eyesight!

(I don't have any close-up pics unfortunately :( But these photos are some that I took before I lost my lenses

1 comment:

  1. Pretty part of content. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to claim that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing for your augment and even I success you get admission to persistently quickly.toric circle lens

    ReplyDelete