Thursday, September 22, 2016

Jeje Brown Toric Lens Review (queencontacts)

Toric lenses prescribed to those with astigmatism. They don't have the same "powers" or grades as regular lenses. Don't wear toric lenses unless prescribed. Before trying on lenses, consult with your eye doctor to see if wearing lenses are okay to wear.

I just recently found queencontacts.com when I was randomly looking for online places that I can get contacts. Honestly, I'm in love with this webstore, they have so much selections for toric lenses! Usually, if I want to wear any colored or circle lenses, I have to wear glasses on top of it. (Cuz I be blind) And that kind of defeats the purpose of wearing them. The only colored lenses I can wear have to be toric (which is pretty pricey). The clear toric lenses alone costs me over $100 for 6 months. Thankfully.. I found queencontacts! It's still an average of $50 for a pair of toric lenses, but their selections are beautiful and they last longer than the clear contacts I usually use. Their customer service takes 1-2 days in response. So far, they've been really easy to talk to and they will try to resolve any problems or questions that the customers have. They ship from Korea, so do keep in mind the shipping fees (and the wait). I literally filled my wish list full of torics that I wanna buy in the future... I'm kinda getting ahead of myself. Too excited. Must save up some $$$

Ok, ok, let's get to the review!


Comfort

The lenses were not difficult to put on. It did get pretty dry after 6hrs which is quicker than any of my regular lenses. It does sting a teeny tiny bit when you put it on.. I have no idea why. I've worn them for three months now and it's been the same every time. But it goes away so I don't particularly mind.

Enlarging

Enlargement isn't really the purpose of these lenses. Although, I'll have to say, it did enlarge my eyes a bit (in a natural way). If you're looking for enlarging, I suggest picking a circle lens. Those are the lenses with the black ring on the edges.

Color

Color impact wasn't all that great. You can see the brown in sunlight but not very much indoors. It literally just looks like my good ol' ordinary eyes. If you're looking for something natural this is the lens. Otherwise, I don't really see much of an aesthetic change in color. They also come in black-brown and  gray color choice.

Affordability

Oh mah goodnezz, these colored toric lenses are the cheapest one I found so far. It cost me $39 for the pair, which is a steal! Toric lenses are usually sold around $50 and above. If you're looking for affordability, check these Jeje toric lenses.



3 comments:

  1. Toric circle lensesWelcome to the EyeMellow high-quality astigmatism colored contacts store. Get the best toric circle lenses for Astigmatism at affordable prices. We provide the best-colored contacts for Hyperopia and toric circle lenses for Astigmatism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toric circle lenses

    Welcome to the EyeMellow high-quality astigmatism colored contacts store. Get the best toric circle lenses for Astigmatism at affordable prices. We provide the best-colored contacts for Hyperopia and toric circle lenses for Astigmatism.


    to get more - https://www.eyemellow.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m no longer sure the place you're getting your info, but good topic. I must spend some time finding out more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I used to be looking for this information for my mission.chocolate brown contact lenses


    ReplyDelete